次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

S32DS Project with MAC57D5xx, A5 project not able to start

1,162件の閲覧回数
nitindhingra
Contributor I

Hi,

I have a MAC57D54H board with PE Micro debugger connected to it.

I Create a new S32DS Project choosing Family MAC57D5xx with all the toolchain selected, M4, A5 and M0+.

Three projects are created and I select and build the A5 project; then click on debug (choosing Debug Debug_RAM or release, any of the options).

Debug progress gets stuck at 90% (message says "configuring GDB") and after waiting for sometime I get a message

"Launching NXM_XXXXX_A5_Debug_RAM has encountered a problem" and in the details Section it is written as follows:

Error in final launch sequence

Failed to execute MI command:

-target-select remote localhost:7226

Error message from debugger back end:

localhost:7226: The system tried to join a drive to a directory on a joined drive.

localhost:7226: The system tried to join a drive to a directory on a joined drive.

I created this project with default settings and have PE Micro as the debugger connected to the PC and the board.

Whereas If I choose M4 project it debugs and runs without any error.

Any Idea what is the issue or how I can make A5 run on this board with default project?

My main intention is to run both A5 and M4 on the board.

regards

nitin

ラベル(2)
0 件の賞賛
1 返信

789件の閲覧回数
stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello nitin,

This is caused by the fact A5 core is not active when you debug it. The only active core after reset is M4 which setups the other cores to run.

Therefore I'd suggest you to debug entire multicore project by selecting an appropriate Launch Group configuration instead of a separate GDB PEmicro configuration.

Note:

The A5 adn M0 cores are already running when M4 stops at main() - this might be confusing.

pastedImage_0.png

Hope it helps.

Stan

0 件の賞賛