Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32 SDK documentation for KEAZN64?

Jump to solution
marcus_weigelt
Contributor I

Hi there,

I´m planning to use a S9KEAZN16 and took a look at S32DS. The controller is supported, even some kind of SDK is provided, but I can not find any documentation. There is a folder called "S32_SDK_KEA_1_0_0" inside the S32DS-directory, but it contains no docs. Can someone point me in the right direction or give me a hint where to find it? 

BR,

Marcus

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Marcus,

Unfortunately Example Driver documentation is not included in s32 Design Studio.

Anyway these drivers could be downloaded as a separate software package called Quick Start Package for FRDM-KEA boards. The zip archive includes documentation in pdf format:

http://cache.nxp.com/downloads/en/board-support-packages/FRDM-KEA-QSP.zip?fsrch=1&sr=7&pageNum=3 

Note: 

In new version of S32DS the folder name with KEA drivers has been changed from "S32_SDK_KEA_1_0_0" to "Sample_Drivers_for_KEAxxx_Evaluation_grade" to avoid confusion with production drivers dedicated to S32Kx parts (S32 SDK)

Hope it helps

Stan

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Marcus,

Unfortunately Example Driver documentation is not included in s32 Design Studio.

Anyway these drivers could be downloaded as a separate software package called Quick Start Package for FRDM-KEA boards. The zip archive includes documentation in pdf format:

http://cache.nxp.com/downloads/en/board-support-packages/FRDM-KEA-QSP.zip?fsrch=1&sr=7&pageNum=3 

Note: 

In new version of S32DS the folder name with KEA drivers has been changed from "S32_SDK_KEA_1_0_0" to "Sample_Drivers_for_KEAxxx_Evaluation_grade" to avoid confusion with production drivers dedicated to S32Kx parts (S32 SDK)

Hope it helps

Stan

0 Kudos
marcus_weigelt
Contributor I

Thank you Stan, that helps!

Marcus

0 Kudos