cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32_Power_Win32_v1.1 offline installation fail

seniorjiang
Contributor II

Hi,

Firstly I install 32_Power_Win32_v1.1 online succes.

Then  I  install it offline , it fail. It shows " Invalid offline response, Response Type". I think  I don't get the right activation.xml  file. So how can I deal with it?

Best Regards!

0 Kudos
4 Replies

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Kevin, jianwen,

I'd like to inform you we have published the hot fix that should fix the offline activation problem.

Could you possibly check this documenS32 Design Studio Offline activation issue hot fix 

Please let us know if it there is any further issue 

Thank you!

Stan

0 Kudos

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

thanks for your question.

Indeed there is a known issue related to the offline activation method which you are currently facing.

The problem is that instead of Activation XML response type:

<ResponseType>ACTIVATION</ResponseType>

some responses are different type  and cause an error "Invalid Offline Response"

<ResponseType>CLIENT_CONFIG</ResponseType>

Unfortunately currently the only workaround is to use online activation instead.

Seems that online activation works fine on your side.

Stan

0 Kudos

kp1991
Contributor II

Hey Guy's,

I'm also facing the same installing problems for S32 PA 1.1.

I tried offline and online product activation, but nothing worked for me.

Offline: "Invalid Offline Response" --->  <ResponseType>CLIENT_CONFIG</ResponseType>

Online: "Error sending activation request .... (FNP error 50041,41143,34)" (No Firewall, Mobile Network and Company Network)

Actually, I only need the s32 e200 compiler for the new "Model Based Library v2.0" for Matlab. Does anybody know a workaround for my problem?

Any Updates regarding the new Version - seems like the link is down for a while now...? S32 Design Studio for Power v1.1 - Update 1 available 

Regards

Kevin

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos

seniorjiang
Contributor II

All right, thank you, Stan!

0 Kudos