Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32 Design Studio: How to use a project on an other machine

Jump to solution
saad_saeed
Contributor III

Hello,

I have a question I want to ask. I have a project in S32 Design Studio which is based on lwip_s32k148 example. I want to upload this project on GIT. But problems is when I upload the source code. The lwip stack is not copied but linked to s32 design studio libraries. For example the folder middleware/lwip/src/api is empty. I cant see anything there. 

Previously I have been using Kinetis Design Studio and MCUExproso in which the code whole content of the example project was copied  into work spaces. This is a real problem especially if you are uploading the code on GIT. What can be done about this

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
saad_saeed
Contributor III

Hello Jiri,

Thanks for the reply. I managed to solve this problem using Export options in File Tab. I than used Import to copy the contents of projects into the work space. It worked fine. 

Regards,

Saad.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Saad, 

you can modify ProcessorExpert.pe file to have copies of SDK files instead links to these files in your workspace:  

HOWTO: Use SDK based example code as standalone (usable for GIT, SVN...) 

Hope it helps. 

Jiri 

saad_saeed
Contributor III

Hello Jiri,

Thanks for the reply. I managed to solve this problem using Export options in File Tab. I than used Import to copy the contents of projects into the work space. It worked fine. 

Regards,

Saad.

0 Kudos