Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32 DS for Platform v3.4 installation Fails on Windows10

Jump to solution
raghuramdc
Contributor I

Hello,

I am facing issue while installing the S32 DS v3.4. 

I am getting below error, when I check the logs

Install Uninstaller: S32 Design Studio for S32 Platform 3.4(Install All Uninstaller Components)
Additional Notes: ERROR - Error writing LaunchAnywhere components (Access Denied)

I searched similar posts and none of the mentioned solutions seems to solve this problem.

Can someone please suggest a solution for this ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @raghuramdc ,

First question, is your login ID a member of the administrator's group on this PC?

Second question, is it possible to set the temp directory to another location? It could be that it doesn't like the unusual characters in the current path.

From the log file:

'System's temporary directory = C:\Users\RaghuramDC(GCT-IN)\AppData\Local\Temp'

'Errors: 'C:\Users\RaghuramDC' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.'

Perhaps you could try to remove the TMP environment variable and then install S32 Design Studio and afterwards add the TMP variable back?

Best Regards,

Mike

View solution in original post

2 Replies
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @raghuramdc ,

First question, is your login ID a member of the administrator's group on this PC?

Second question, is it possible to set the temp directory to another location? It could be that it doesn't like the unusual characters in the current path.

From the log file:

'System's temporary directory = C:\Users\RaghuramDC(GCT-IN)\AppData\Local\Temp'

'Errors: 'C:\Users\RaghuramDC' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.'

Perhaps you could try to remove the TMP environment variable and then install S32 Design Studio and afterwards add the TMP variable back?

Best Regards,

Mike

raghuramdc
Contributor I

Hello Mike,

Thank you.

Changing the TMP path solved the issue.

Regards,

Raghuram

0 Kudos