显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Problems with Simulink and S32 Design Studio

599 次查看
JonAnder_Amante
Contributor I

Hi,

I am using a project which I have created in Simulink (My microprocessor is S32K344 and my evaluation plate is MR-CANHUBK344). When I opened the project in S32 Design Studio I have different problems. I want to change the linker_script (memory flash) of the project in the application S32 Design Studio as in Simulink I have many problems.  I have done different tests changing the file "linker_script" but I have the same memory flash all the time so it doesn´t change. I don´t know what is the problem. I need some reply as soon as possible since I have to send the project correctly. 

Thank you for all,

Jon Ander Amante 

0 项奖励
回复
6 回复数

583 次查看
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @JonAnder_Amante 

Could you share the changes made to the linker file of the S32DS project? 

B.R.

VaneB

0 项奖励
回复

462 次查看
JonAnder_Amante
Contributor I

Hi, 

I haven´t still achieved any target because I don´t know what changes I have to do. Could you tell me the different changes I have to do. I can share the file called linker_script.

Thank you for all, 

0 项奖励
回复

576 次查看
JonAnder_Amante
Contributor I

Hi, 

I´m going to send you the linker_script that I have and the one I want to achieve. Linker_script that I have is called "linker_flash_s32k344(actually)" and the linker_script that I want to achieve is called "linker_flash_s32k344(Iwanttoachieve)".

Thank you for all; 

0 项奖励
回复

557 次查看
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @JonAnder_Amante 

I have reviewed both linker files and the issues seem principally related to the difference between the RTD version. Between versions RTD version 2.0.0 and version 3.0.0 are significant changes that you need to consider while adapting the implementation.

Please help us verify these differences and let us know if the problem persists.

0 项奖励
回复

551 次查看
JonAnder_Amante
Contributor I

Hi,

I don´t know what changes I have to do, so what is your advice to change all the file linker_script or download the same version of RTD. If I choose the option of to change all the memories, could you tell me where and what changes I have to do. If I choose the second option, what files I have to download?

I hope your reply very soon, 

Thank you for all,

0 项奖励
回复

537 次查看
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @JonAnder_Amante 

We always recommended to use the latest RTD releases. 

For better reference, I have sent you a document that shows the differences between the linker file of RTD version 2.0.0 and version 3.0.0.

0 项奖励
回复