Not able to complete S32 Power 2.1 installation, as installer, never pops up licence activation window request..

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to complete S32 Power 2.1 installation, as installer, never pops up licence activation window request..

deepa_bk1
Contributor I

I am facing issue while istalling the S32 Power 2.1, I have downloaded the installer and also the license key. My Java Version is 

openjdk version "1.8.0_202"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment Corretto-8.202.08.2 (build 1.8.0_202-b08)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Corretto-8.202.08.2 (build 25.202-b08, mixed mode)

After this When I try to install it, the installer does not pop up a window for license key, it gets stuck there and do not move forward. Any guidance in ti=his regards will be a great help.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello deepa_bk@bose.com‌,

If I understand correctly, you are installing to a Linux host VM. This should not be an issue, however, we have provided instructions in the Install Guide provided where you downloaded the install file from on the NXP.com website. Please review the Linux install instructions as there are some steps which must be completed in order for the installation of S32DS to be completed correctly. If you are already aware of these instructions, I ask that you please review the steps again carefully and confirm that all of them were followed.

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos