MPC5748G Device not detected or censored.

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

MPC5748G Device not detected or censored.

1,845 次查看
cljo
Contributor I

Dear NXP Community,

I have a similar but different problem as described here:
https://community.nxp.com/t5/NXP-Model-Based-Design-Tools/Device-is-not-detected-or-may-be-censored-...

- When trying to enter debug mode the Warning: "Warning: Device is not detected or may be censored. ..."

- I have the Rev. B Board and the 3V3 LED does not light. (Different to the problem above)

- Pressing the reset button does not trigger reset (neither the red nor the yellow LED light up)

Any ideas what I could do or check?

With kind regards

Claudius

0 项奖励
回复
6 回复数

1,836 次查看
jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

are you using external power supply or USB? Please check the position of J11 jumper. For external supply should be shorted 1-2, for USB 2-3. 

Jiri

0 项奖励
回复

1,834 次查看
cljo
Contributor I

J11 jumper is set to 2-3 (USB Powered 5V Supply, through OpenSDA Interface).
We have other boards here that work seamlessly. It's only the one board that seems to have some issues.

Side note: As we don't have a 12 V External Supply, when setting the jumper to 1-2 neither of the status LEDs (5V / 3V3) lights.

0 项奖励
回复

1,831 次查看
jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

It looks that probably 3.3V V reg is broken (or something shorts 3.3V power path) . You can try to figure out. Here is schematic for devkit board: https://www.nxp.com/webapp/sps/download/preDownload.jsp?render=true 

Jiri

0 项奖励
回复

1,828 次查看
cljo
Contributor I

@jiri_kral thanks for the fast replies and the reference to the schematic devkit.

The question remains. What can I do about it. As far as I see it, I cannot resolve either of the two issues (irrespective of what is actually the problem).

Is there anything else that I could do?

0 项奖励
回复

1,803 次查看
jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

first of all you need to check 3.3V power regulator/power path. If there is no 3.3V power for MCU, MCU can't run (and you can't debug it). There is no other option what else you can do. 

BR

Jiri

0 项奖励
回复

1,799 次查看
cljo
Contributor I

Well then, thanks again for your help. We write this board off. Issue can be closed.

0 项奖励
回复