Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC5748 DEBUG ERROR,download stop at 99%

helius0908
Contributor II

IMG_20191106_184949.jpg

While I was burning MPC5748, the following LOG print appeared

Verifying Object File CRC-16 to device ranges..

Block 00F90000-00F9001B..

After the occurrence of this phenomenon, it is stuck in the 99% burning phase.and at this time, S32 must be shut down, and restart the computer, so that you can continue to use S32 to debug, otherwise it will show error: PE burner is being occupied by other processes burning, please select other PE.

When this chip is in such a situation, after I replace other programs and debug. the same LOG printing still appears. The only difference is that the blocks displayed by the programs are in different positions.

After I replace the chip, DEBUG can be normal, and that chip can no longer be used, because DEBUG fails.

I was wondering, is this happening because the FALSH on this chip is faulty?Is there any way I can fix this mistake?Such as through other similar tools to achieve direct full - slice erase?

PS: In the last three months, there have been two MPC5748G during the debugging process

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

you can try erase your MCU by PE Micro PPC Nexus tool - here is thread with more details. The erase command should work with Trial version - https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32-Design-Studio/MPC5777C-update-DCF-record/m-p/791557 .

Jiri

0 Kudos

helius0908
Contributor II

hi:

thank you,i erase mcu flash,and debug success by used  it.

0 Kudos