I can't find the example Blink Led in S32 DS Project example, And I follow the video create project, but my Pin mux is different with example.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't find the example Blink Led in S32 DS Project example, And I follow the video create project, but my Pin mux is different with example.

terry_liu1
Contributor II

Hi ,

I am fresh man for S32 DS. I install the S32 Design Studio for ARM and follow the Get start Video Blink LED from Example V2, But It is strange that I can't find this example in my PC.

Then I try to Created project  follow the video Blink LED Recreate Example V2.  After set the pin , The Component  pin_mux is different with the video. And the ProcessorExpert.pe have a Slash on it.

Wish for Help!

Thanks very much!

2 Replies

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

The blinking led example was part of Beta SDK v0.9.0 and is not present in newer SDKs. 

you can use hello_world_s32k144 isnstead - it has the very same functionality as blinking_led example. 

pastedImage_1.png

About processor expert/pin mux - again - the video was done with previous S32DS version and some details differs from current version. But the principle remains same. 

Jiri

terry_liu1
Contributor II

Thanks!

0 Kudos