How to make GHS as the compiler in S32 DS, Does S32 DS support to debug code programming with Autosar OS and BSW?

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

How to make GHS as the compiler in S32 DS, Does S32 DS support to debug code programming with Autosar OS and BSW?

2,706 次查看
jianmin_zhou
Contributor II

Hi,

Does S32 DS suppport GHS compiler? how to setting?

I have one project that compiled by GHS compiler, the project has AUTOSAR OS + BSW,  Can i move this project to S32 studio, and specify the GHS for comiler, and debug it in S32 DS?

标记 (3)
0 项奖励
4 回复数

2,288 次查看
martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

could you please specify, if you are asking about PowerPC or ARM microcontrollers?

Regards,

Martin

0 项奖励

2,288 次查看
jianmin_zhou
Contributor II

Another issue is that I have a .elf file produced by GHS compiler, how to debug it in S32 DS?

0 项奖励

2,288 次查看
martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

answer for your first question is yes, you can add GreenHills compiler into S32DS using GreenHills plugin. I am not sure, how difficult will be moving the project itself into S32DS, but selecting GreenHills toolchain is pretty simple. Please see the document in the attachment.

About your second question, if your elf file meets DWARF standards, you can use tutorial below:

HOWTO: download separate elf/srec/hex file to microcontroller using S32 Design Studio 

Regards,

Martin

0 项奖励

2,288 次查看
jianmin_zhou
Contributor II

Hi, 

I am talking about S32 DS for ARM 

0 项奖励