Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install S32R41 BBE32 lisence in S32DS software

Jump to solution
jack_huang1
Contributor III

Dear;

We are currently designing a 4D imaging radar product using NXP S32R41 solution, and have installed the S32DS3.5 version software, and have installed the update part software based on S32R41. Now when debugging the S32R41 DSP, a screen appears that requires flexnet lisence to be installed, as shown in Attachment 1. On the NXP website, download the S32R41 BBE32 license, as shown in Attachment 2. According to FlexNet Publisher 2018 R1
(11.15.1) flexnet is required to be installed in the License Administration Guide. In addition to installing flexnet, what else do I need to do to install lisence in the S32DS software?  Is there a detailed installation procedure guide?Thank you!

Best Regards!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
junzhu-b40054
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The license file is available HuaLu E-cloud, so close this ticket.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
junzhu-b40054
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The license file is available HuaLu E-cloud, so close this ticket.

0 Kudos
BinLiu2
Contributor I

Dear Jun:
        We checked our email and found that we have not received any license file that file mentioned in our emails.please help to check!  

Best regards!

0 Kudos
junzhu-b40054
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, Jack,

You need a .lic file and then put the file to your HOME directory. For example, for my PC environment, file "C:\Users\user_name\.tensilica\license.lic". 

Please provide customer/project name and do you have NDA file signed with NXP? Many thanks.

B.R

Jun Zhu(nxa07822)

0 Kudos
jack_huang1
Contributor III

Dear;

The customer is  HUALU YIYUN TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.; the project is 4D vehicular imaging radar. The  NDA NO. is  HUA-82131. Thank you!

Best Regards!

0 Kudos
junzhu-b40054
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Hi, Jack,

Could you share the NDA file to me, you can email to me: jun.zhu@nxp.com . Thanks.

B.R
Jun Zhu(nxa07822)
0 Kudos
jack_huang1
Contributor III

Dear Jun;

I have emailed you back, please provide the BBE32 license, thank you!

0 Kudos