Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the channel number of the ADC port

Jump to solution
Riyasma07
Contributor III

Riyasma07_0-1702385138494.png

I've selected an ADC from PTB10 which is ADC0_X[2]. But when I try to find the channel number of that port I'm little bit confused.

Riyasma07_0-1702441345985.png

In the reference manual ADC0_X[2] is mentioned as same for channels 80 to 87. Please help me to find the exact channel of a port pin.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

It seems you didn't connect the external analog multiplexer. So you can choose any channel from 80 to 87 if ADC0_X[2] is selected.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Please refer to the discussion in S32K3 ADC Use of external channels

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
Riyasma07
Contributor III

I think that information was not clear.

See I have selected an ADC (adc0_x,2). And which physical channel name should I choose?

Riyasma07_0-1702463441550.png

0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Are you using the ADC0_MA[2:0] signals with an external analog multiplexer? If not, selecting X2_ChanNum80-87 is the same, which means ADC (adc0_x,2) is selected.

0 Kudos
Riyasma07
Contributor III

Are you saying we can choose any channel from 80 to 87 if ADC0_X[2] is selected??

0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

It seems you didn't connect the external analog multiplexer. So you can choose any channel from 80 to 87 if ADC0_X[2] is selected.