GHS compiler and S32DS connection problem in S32R45 MCU.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GHS compiler and S32DS connection problem in S32R45 MCU.

Jump to solution
ggulgom
Contributor I

Hello,

I am developing project on S32R45.

I recently purchased a GHS compiler and followed the installation manual below to complete the installation.

However, the GHS Compiler could not be selected for the S32R45 project.

ggulgom_0-1662099159984.jpeg

However, for the S32S series, the GHS compiler can be selected.

ggulgom_1-1662099220542.jpeg

I tested both version 202214 and version 202014 of the GHS compiler, but did not get the desired results.

So please share your opinon.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @ggulgom,

To learn what compilers are supported for each NXP device, please refer to the Release Content section of the Development Package Release Notes provided. You can locate this file on the NXP website in the place where the Development Package for offline install is located, or within the S32 Design Studio installation folder after the Development Package has been installed. For example, in S32 Design Studio v3.5, it would be located at: C:\NXP\S32DS.3.5\Release_Notes

For your reference, the Release Content section for S32S:

image.png

For S32R45:

image.png

Best Regards,

Mike

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @ggulgom,

To learn what compilers are supported for each NXP device, please refer to the Release Content section of the Development Package Release Notes provided. You can locate this file on the NXP website in the place where the Development Package for offline install is located, or within the S32 Design Studio installation folder after the Development Package has been installed. For example, in S32 Design Studio v3.5, it would be located at: C:\NXP\S32DS.3.5\Release_Notes

For your reference, the Release Content section for S32S:

image.png

For S32R45:

image.png

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos
ggulgom
Contributor I

Hello, mikedoidge

I installed S32DS version 3.4, and confirmed that the GHS compiler is not supported in the release notes.

ggulgom_0-1662334948647.png

Thank you for your support.

0 Kudos