cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ethernet Pins assigment required to make "lwip_mpc5748g" code working

rajani_sureja33
Contributor III

Hi,

I am using s32 design studio for development of MPC5748G controller based development kit.

I want to know the core pin assignment for Ethernet port init.

Would you please provide processor expert guide to make Ethernet port init successfully ?

I have used ENET pin assignment as per attached screen shot using processor expert pin_mux inspector and generate code but it will not working?

you can also provide the steps to validate Ethernet init and some sample code to validate the same by sending or receiving Ethernet frame on Ethernet port.

Note: We have taken reference of the sample example lwip_mpc5748g for ENET Pin assignment and generate code

Regards,

Rajani Sureja

Labels (1)
5 Replies

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

well - if your pin assignment is the same as in lwip example - the Ethernet will be working. Here is EVB schematic - Ethernet physical layer is on page 12: 

https://www.nxp.com/downloads/en/schematics/DEVKIT-MPC5748G-SCH.pdf 

Hope it helps. 

Jiri 

rajani_sureja33
Contributor III

Hello Jiri,

Thanks for ur reply.

I have  created new project and already assigned ENET pins as shown in attachment and also take tcpip component as reference but still i could not able to up the board with Ethernet ip.

will it require some more pin level assignment  for to make it working?

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

can you please share your project? I'll look at it. 

Jiri 

rajani_sureja33
Contributor III

Hi Jiri,

I have assigned enet pins settings as same as lwip_mpc5748g example code pins settings using processor expert. It works for me:)

Regards,

Rajani Sureja

0 Kudos

李月鑫
Contributor I

Hi,Rajani:

I have the same problem as you and cannot connect normally. Do you have a successfully debugged demo? Can it be Shared or technology exchanged?

Best Regards

Arlene

0 Kudos