Cannot run program "make": Unknown reason

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

karl_jiang
Contributor II

I have build S32DS project in linux , but there were errors during build the project . console show the informations:

22:22:23 **** Build of configuration A53 for project MBMApp10 ****

make -j2 pre-build main-build

22:22:23 Build Finished (took 66ms)

The problem also show in some demos like apex_facedetetc_cv .  It maybe the environment setting question or other?  Hope for reply.cannot run program make.PNG

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

are you able run make from command line? You can try it in your project/target. Here is output from my command line test: 

pastedImage_1.png

Jiri

0 Kudos

karl_jiang
Contributor II

hi,Thank you for you replay and the command  line  executable in windows system . And the question: Cannot run program "make": Unknown reason was solved after I modify some  configures of  my linux system . And now it was showed no error during my run the demos of S32DS . But there was another question . For some demos like apex2_face_detection , apex2_orb_cv , apex2_roi_cv ... almost all apex demos which I  run in S32DS for linux  was just could build simulation successful but with no result . That means after the I run  S32 application  project for EMU , it  could finished but not like in windows it will shows the result simulation (like some pictures which be processed in S32DS )  it was no result .

That make me feel very confused and hope for the replay ,thank you !

0 Kudos