Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add my header file to customized directory

Jump to solution
fortunely
Contributor III

Hello NXP Team, 

I am developing software on S32K144 by IDE S32 Design Stdio for ARM 2018.R1. But I can't include any header file after I add it to customized sub-directory. I don't know why. I can include the files for KEA128 using CW11 by the same way.

S32DS show the error message (Figure1): ../src/main.c:8:17: fatal error: rtc.h: No such file or directory.

Details:

1. Create S32k144 application project ;

2. Create my customized source file rtc.h, rtc.c , and add to ./src/drivers/rtc  (Figure1);

3. Add the file's path to the project (Figure2,3);

4. Include the .h file in main.c (Figure1);

5. Build , and then the error occurs(Figure1).

pastedImage_1.png

Figure1 Project File Structure and Building Error Message

pastedImage_2.png

Figure2 Add the Path to the Project

pastedImage_5.png

Figure3 Check the Path

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

what about include paths? You need to add your path there too. 

pastedImage_1.png

Also make sure, that your custom include path is shown and no grayed out in Includes 

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps. 

Jiri 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ErnestoCapuano
Contributor I

This is the worst IDE i ever work with, crashing, taking hours to compile, need to look in many forum to fix compilation time tweeks, huge amount of RAM, spend a lot of time relocating windows, do not keep last folder location, and more over you need to be adding files manually to the include section (all other ides just need to drag the files and it add it automatically to the compilation file) and sometimes even you have all paths it does not compile, really a nightmare but finally we got authorized to move to IAR, a big relief

0 Kudos
jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

what about include paths? You need to add your path there too. 

pastedImage_1.png

Also make sure, that your custom include path is shown and no grayed out in Includes 

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps. 

Jiri 

fortunely
Contributor III

Hi Kiri,

There is no the added path in my project properties Includes for Standard S32DS C Compiler. After adding the path to the include path, it will be OK.

Thanks,

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos