cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADD libraries in a New Project with McuXpresso

saimon_vallio
Contributor I

HI

I'm developing an application with PN7462au and its board PNEV7462c. I tooken a look at the examples in PN7462AU-FW_v05.22.01_Full. For example there is the example PN7462AU_ex_phExDoorAccess that use some libraries like PN7462AU PHOSAL ETC. Now i want to add those libraries to my  test project to use the functionalities offered by them. I'm not able to add/ link the libries at my project. How can I do it?. My problem is explained better in the attached image

Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

saimon_vallio
Contributor I

Thanks Jiri for your response. If you know, I have another question..
In the example I saw that the libraries are integrated in the project( Look at the image in attachment) How to do this thing?

Cattura.PNG

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

just copy Library source files into your project folder - don't forget add Include paths into project settings. 

In my opinion - to have only one copy of Library sources (for example in Library project) and link library archive in your app project is better solution. At least code maintenance will be way easier.  

Jiri

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

you can add your library archives - .a files - in library settings (Right click on project name -> project properties -> Settings): 

pastedImage_1.png

Don't forget add library header path into include:

pastedImage_2.png

Jiri

0 Kudos