Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s12zvml31: where to find the device reference manual

Jump to solution
udaschek
Contributor I

Dear community,

in the document "MC9S12ZVM Family Reference Manual Rev. 2.13", page 177, table "4-6. INT_CFDATA0–7 Field Descriptions" I found this entry:

"For information about what interrupt channels are used in a specific MCU, please

refer to the Device Reference Manual for that MCU."

Could someone help me how to find the manual for the device MC9S12ZVML31?

I tried the device name with different writtings but I couldn't find the Manual for this device.

In the community I found entries to this device but with specific questions about timer or interrupt, but no hint to the device manual. In Google I found only a link to the MC9S12ZVM Family Reference Manual.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards

udo daschek

0 Kudos
1 Solution
dianabatrlova
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Unfortunately, the mentioned sentence is a typo. There is no other reference manual, only MC9S12ZVMRM.pdf.

Very useful discussion about interrupt priorities with an example for the S12ZVML device can be found on this link:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/S12-MagniV-Microcontrollers/S12ZVC-interrupt-priority/m-p/617878

I hope it helps.

Best regards,

Diana

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
dianabatrlova
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Unfortunately, the mentioned sentence is a typo. There is no other reference manual, only MC9S12ZVMRM.pdf.

Very useful discussion about interrupt priorities with an example for the S12ZVML device can be found on this link:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/S12-MagniV-Microcontrollers/S12ZVC-interrupt-priority/m-p/617878

I hope it helps.

Best regards,

Diana

0 Kudos
udaschek
Contributor I

Hello Diana,

thank you very much for your Reply.

I will accept the solution and read the differnt discussion for the device.

Best Regards

Udo Daschek

0 Kudos