cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hii,How we can create the 2 HEX files in one code warrior project

maniiii
Contributor I

hi,

I am manoj i am doing CAN flash boot loader for Body control unit,I have to create 2 HEX files for my project in one project.

One hex file for Dataset(Hex file) and one Hex file for(Application Hex file).plz help very fast.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

NavidadRedivivu
Contributor III

The Burner utility can handle this kind of tasks. You need to change your burner.bbl file to generate two hex files instead of one, specifying the appropriate memory ranges. To a certain extend you can use the .bbl file the project wizard generates for S12X derivatives. For these derivatives the burner generates two files too (thought by default these are s-record files): one with logical addresses and one with global addresses (.glo). Search the documentation boudled with your CW to find out more about the burner batch language used for this .bbl file. For newer versions of CW you can find it in the 'build tools utilities' manual.

0 Kudos

maniiii
Contributor I

Thank you so much for replaying, I verifyed thgough ur process (burner utility file i saw) Burner.exe i opened and i imported my hex file and i got the output. But i have to  generate two Hex file automatically in one project.

for Dataset (hex file length is only 2 kB) and remaning for application hex file.so can u tell any other idea.plz help me

0 Kudos