Hi Team,

I am using NXP S12ZVML64 MCU board and using Codewarrior 10.7 IDE ,

i have created one workspace in which i have changed the configuration 

for workspace 1 and Debug configuration i have selected as below :

Step1::

pratibhasurabhi_0-1641819294491.png

Step2::

pratibhasurabhi_1-1641819442244.png

then i am saving the setting and flashing the code to MCU through debug option.

Can you please let me know which file of Codewarrior project contains these debug configuration setting if i have to check.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

If I understand your question correctly you are asking where are the settings from "Advance Programming Options" stored in your project

Please search for the xml file that stores connection details:

<Your S12Z Project Path>\ReferencedRSESystems.xml

see below the snippet of the file with preserve ranges:

<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.PEDEBUG_ALTERNATIVE_ALGORITHM_CHECKBOX" value="0"/>
<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.PEDEBUG_ALTERNATIVE_ALGORITHM_PATH" value=""/>
<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.PEDEBUG_AUTO_SYNC" value="1"/>
<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.PEDEBUG_CURRENT_ALGORITHM_INDEX" value="0"/>
<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.PEDEBUG_ENABLE_FLASH_PROGRAMMING_DIALOG" value="1"/>
<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.PEDEBUG_ERASE_PROGRAM_WITHOUT_ASKING" value="0"/>
<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.PEDEBUG_PRESERVE1_ACTIVE" value="1"/>
<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.PEDEBUG_PRESERVE1_END" value="511"/>
<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.PEDEBUG_PRESERVE1_START" value="0"/>
<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.PEDEBUG_PRESERVE2_ACTIVE" value="0"/>
<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.PEDEBUG_PRESERVE2_END" value="3"/>
<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.PEDEBUG_PRESERVE2_START" value="0"/>
<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.PEDEBUG_PRESERVE3_ACTIVE" value="0"/>
<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.PEDEBUG_PRESERVE3_END" value="3"/>
<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.PEDEBUG_PRESERVE3_START" value="0"/>
<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.RESET_DELAY" value="0"/>

Hope it helps.

Stan

View solution in original post

1 Reply
stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

If I understand your question correctly you are asking where are the settings from "Advance Programming Options" stored in your project

Please search for the xml file that stores connection details:

<Your S12Z Project Path>\ReferencedRSESystems.xml

see below the snippet of the file with preserve ranges:

<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.PEDEBUG_ALTERNATIVE_ALGORITHM_CHECKBOX" value="0"/>
<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.PEDEBUG_ALTERNATIVE_ALGORITHM_PATH" value=""/>
<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.PEDEBUG_AUTO_SYNC" value="1"/>
<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.PEDEBUG_CURRENT_ALGORITHM_INDEX" value="0"/>
<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.PEDEBUG_ENABLE_FLASH_PROGRAMMING_DIALOG" value="1"/>
<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.PEDEBUG_ERASE_PROGRAM_WITHOUT_ASKING" value="0"/>
<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.PEDEBUG_PRESERVE1_ACTIVE" value="1"/>
<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.PEDEBUG_PRESERVE1_END" value="511"/>
<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.PEDEBUG_PRESERVE1_START" value="0"/>
<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.PEDEBUG_PRESERVE2_ACTIVE" value="0"/>
<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.PEDEBUG_PRESERVE2_END" value="3"/>
<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.PEDEBUG_PRESERVE2_START" value="0"/>
<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.PEDEBUG_PRESERVE3_ACTIVE" value="0"/>
<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.PEDEBUG_PRESERVE3_END" value="3"/>
<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.PEDEBUG_PRESERVE3_START" value="0"/>
<property key="propertySet.[com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z].com.pemicro.mcu.debug.connections.pne.s12z.RESET_DELAY" value="0"/>

Hope it helps.

Stan