Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bootloader mc9s12xeg128

Jump to solution
javadshabani
Contributor I

hello every one

i am working on mc9s12xeg128MAL (or mc9s12xet256mal) for writing a bootloader. i am download the AN4258SW and use Bootloader_S12X example, but it seems this code is hanging.

i have multilink universal fx for debuging.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Javad,

I can see in the code that you commented out function CopyCodeToRAM(). However, the interrupt handlers are placed to RAM, so this won't work. Interrupt is triggered but there's no valid handler in this case.

Regards,

Lukas

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
javadshabani
Contributor I

i am used the AN4258SW  sample code but When the interrupt is activated and the interrupt occurs, the program hangs.

i am send serial data when interrupt disabled, after send 0x55 two time, interrupt enabled and program hangs.

0 Kudos
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Javad,

I can see in the code that you commented out function CopyCodeToRAM(). However, the interrupt handlers are placed to RAM, so this won't work. Interrupt is triggered but there's no valid handler in this case.

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos
javadshabani
Contributor I

thanks

I created the interrupt vector table with processor export and was able to set up the serial port.

I also did not need to create a code in the RAM section and replaced the following phrase

// # pragma CODE_SEG RAM_CODE

#pragma CODE_SEG NON_BANKED

0 Kudos
javadshabani
Contributor I
I have read the documents required for bootloader, but I have trouble setting it up

0 Kudos