Whe is there no mc9s12g64 in SRecCvt-GUI.exe. mc9s12g64 BOOTLOADER for help.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whe is there no mc9s12g64 in SRecCvt-GUI.exe. mc9s12g64 BOOTLOADER for help.

Jump to solution
Contributor I

I have spent many hours trying to add a bootloader to my product. I am using the mc9s12g64 .But there is little information about this chip.I have read some official information such as AN4258.  My purpose is to add a bootloader to mc9s12g64 by can. 

I have some problems.First of all,there is no mc9s12g64 in SRecCvt-GUI.exe. How to add mc9s12g64 for SRecCvt-GUI.exe?

Secredly,there is no S12G64 in the 'Targets' of  AN4258SW. As shown in the following figure.

pastedImage_1.png

Thank you for any help.

1 Solution
dianabatrlova
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

The SRecCvt-GUI.exe has an option to add the device, see main menu File -> Add a device or edit DeviceInfo.Dat file

pastedImage_1.png

These questions have been already discussed in this thread. The steps for adding a new device into AN4258 SW you can find in the last comment :

sreccvt-gui for S12VR48 

Note: You can refer to the attachment for checking the memory map of the S12G64.

Also, I would like to add some useful links related to CAN bootloader:

The MSCAN driver can be downloaded here: https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=MSCAN_S12_DEVD

I hope it helps.

Best regards,

Diana

View solution in original post

1 Reply
dianabatrlova
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

The SRecCvt-GUI.exe has an option to add the device, see main menu File -> Add a device or edit DeviceInfo.Dat file

pastedImage_1.png

These questions have been already discussed in this thread. The steps for adding a new device into AN4258 SW you can find in the last comment :

sreccvt-gui for S12VR48 

Note: You can refer to the attachment for checking the memory map of the S12G64.

Also, I would like to add some useful links related to CAN bootloader:

The MSCAN driver can be downloaded here: https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=MSCAN_S12_DEVD

I hope it helps.

Best regards,

Diana