取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

TWR-LCD and TWR-S12G128 Compatible?

515 次查看
havokjr
Contributor I

I'm working on a project with school and I'm currently trying to figure out the coding. I am having problems with having the TWR-S12G128 MC communicate with the TWR-LCD. Before I continue on, I would like to know if these two modules are compatible at all. I was looking at the drivers for the LCD and it has a folder called 's12_spi_16b' so there must be a way for the two work together. Reasons for using the TWR-S12G128 is that I have had previous experience with it. I would appreciate any help with just starting programming with CodeWarrior and I believe I can go from there.

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
2 回复数

310 次查看
iggi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

All tower modules are compatible. Otherwise the tower system wouldn't be modular.

In this case, the MCU module and peripheral module can communicate via SPI (and most probably UART). The micro which drives the display on TWR-LCD modules has SPI routed to primary elevator and it mathces with the SPI of the MCU module.

But the touch screen interface seems not to be directly connected to MCUs ATD pins via elevator connection. You should somehow ensure the following pins are connested to MCU ATD channels:

AN4 // Touch X+

AN5 // Y-

AN6 // X-

AN7 // Y+

Of course, you can use any available ATD channels (ANx) on the MCU.

Regards,

iggi

0 项奖励

310 次查看
admirmonteiro
Contributor I

hi, have you had any success having the two boards talk to one another ?

0 项奖励