显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

S9S12 vs MC9S12

613 次查看
kef2
Senior Contributor IV

Hi

Where this new part encoding (S9S12) is described? 

This page points to documents, with most recent one dated 2010, which don't include this new part naming, but MC9S12DG128VFUE. How to decifier those 12F1?

S9S12DG12F1VFUE Product Information|NXP

Edward

0 项奖励
2 回复数

594 次查看
lama
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I am very sorry for this. Yes, you are right.

This is mask set dependent part numbering when mask set of the device is inserted into a part number. It follows numbering of newer devices. This is standard for automotive qualified devices. If you order such device you will be sure you have the same mask set. A mask set defines an errata list. These device part number starts wit S. If our order the part starting with MC then you can receive device with any mask set on the stock. The transformation table between mask code and mas number is not presented so, I am sorry, you will have to ask and I’ll provide the table as presented bellow.

Devices:

lama_0-1674467952637.png

lama_1-1674467952649.png

Best regards,

Ladislav

0 项奖励

589 次查看
kef2
Senior Contributor IV

Hi Ladislav,

Thank you very much for help. The problem is hard to get all NXP parts. Sellers suggest S9S12 and MC9S12 as different parts. One day we can order MC9S12, another day only S9S12 are available. I don't mind masksets at all, all code is made to tolerate all known errata's. But this burden while ordering drives me nuts. Why don't you just document those numberings??? Thank you for providing numbering schema for S9-S12X, but as you may see numbering schema for S9-S12D is very different. DG12 seams meaning 128k of flash, right?

Thank You

Edward

0 项奖励