次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

S12ZVML-MINIBRD Board User Manual  Short line

ソリューションへジャンプ
487件の閲覧回数
Contributor I

5.5 Run and Stop Motor Using External Interface

The motor can be controlled using the J2 header. Run motor by placing the jumper short bar to J2, pin 1-2.

5.6 Control Motor Using FreeMASTER tool

The motor can be controlled using the FreeMASTER tool, see Figure 5-2:

1. Go to CodeWarrior 10.5 “Run” folder and select “Disconnect” to release the board USB channel.

The USB communication channel will be used by FreeMASTER tool now

2. Place jumper short bar J2, pins 2-3

3. Search for the USB virtual port in the PC Device Manager

At this time 1, 2, 3 pins are short circuited together?

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
321件の閲覧回数
iggi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

No, the pins are not shorted. First you place the jumper into 1-2 position, then after take it off and place into 2-3 position.

Please look at the schematic in the same user guide on page 30. The J2 jumper pin2 is connected to GPIO pin i.e PT1. The PT1 is configured as input and thus depending on the logic level set by the jumper J2 (1-2 position is logic 1; 2-3 position is logic zero) used in the SW for selection [ if (PTT_PTT1 == 0) {...} else if (PTT_PTT1 == 1) {...})

Regards,

iggi

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
1 返信
322件の閲覧回数
iggi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

No, the pins are not shorted. First you place the jumper into 1-2 position, then after take it off and place into 2-3 position.

Please look at the schematic in the same user guide on page 30. The J2 jumper pin2 is connected to GPIO pin i.e PT1. The PT1 is configured as input and thus depending on the logic level set by the jumper J2 (1-2 position is logic 1; 2-3 position is logic zero) used in the SW for selection [ if (PTT_PTT1 == 0) {...} else if (PTT_PTT1 == 1) {...})

Regards,

iggi

0 件の賞賛