dashuangshengds
Contributor II

Hi All,

1,Devolopment tool:

IDE:Codewarrior CW11;

LIN stack version: FSL_LIN_2.x_STACK_Package_4.5.9

MCU:S12ZVL32;

2,Problem 1:

I using ProcessorExpert to generate the lower level driver. After I import LIN stack and LIN configuration, the compiler report error like this:1) ISR redifined error.

I check the cause: In file "lin_isr.h" have code:     #define ISR(ivn, x) interrupt ivn void x(void);  meanwhile, In file "PE_types.h" which is generated by PE also have code like this: #define ISR(x) __interrupt void x(void). The two defined have same function name but have different parameter number.

The LIN stack and PE code all are auto generated, how can I fixed the problem without modify the autogenerated code.

3, Problem 2:

In file "lin_lld_timesrv.c“, report TIM register like "TSCR1" not define error.  

I check the code and  find the this file miss micro "_MC9S12ZVL32_H". I think this micro should be auto defined by the LIN configuration tool. In this tool, I select the MCU type but I can't find this micro define.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

chaitanya_kalyani
Contributor III

Hi Dashuang,

I was facing the same issue but I found one solution.

LIN Stack Problem with Processor Expert Mode here I added my one sample code and needed changes in the screenshot.

Notes:

1. If you are using baud rate other than 9600 then enable autobaud support and add Vtim0ch3 interrupt.

2. Add autobaud lib files from \bsp\AUTOBAUD folder.

3. In Vtim0ch3 ISR add AutobaudTimerValEval(); like

1.PNG

Mark helpful if it helps you.

0 Kudos

dashuangshengds
Contributor II

Hi Chaitanya 

Thank  you help! I also find another soluton:  In vector.c file, I add "extern void SCI0_INT(void); extern TIMchan2_ISR", and modify vector define for SCI0 and timer channle 2. 

0 Kudos