Parammeters setting about S12ZVM128EVB

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parammeters setting about S12ZVM128EVB

zoujiahao
Contributor II

Hello! I bought a S12ZVML128EVB, and the BLDC is not from Freescale. I had download the software MC9S12ZVML128_BLDC_Sensorless, but it can't rotate the motor. Where to set the parameters? I can't find the motor parammeters in software.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

zoujiahao
Contributor II

Hi Radek,

I did it by modifying ADVANCE_ANGLE. Thank you!

0 Kudos

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi zoujiahao,

Could you please specify parameters of your BLDC motor?

In fact, the MC9S12ZVML128_BLDC_Sensorless code has all settings directly inside MC9S12ZVML128_BLDC_Sensorless.c file.

The S12ZVML128EVB board contains the SW3 switch (ON/OFF) which drive motor control code. Is this switch in the correct position?

Please check also default jumper positions on your board.

It would be great if you could look at that in FreeMaster and check why it did not run.

The motor may not rotate due to DC bus current limit. The maximum current could be modified by DC_BUS_CURRENT_LIMIT and ALIGN_CURRENT_SCALED parameters (both should contain the same value).

You may also try modifying ADVANCE_ANGLE parameter for tuning Back-EMF detection.

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
RadekS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------