MC9S12ZVML128_PMSM_Sensorless_SingleShunt(AN5327) application.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC9S12ZVML128_PMSM_Sensorless_SingleShunt(AN5327) application.

sohyunjang
Contributor III

I test  MC9S12ZVML128_PMSM_Sensorless_SingleShunt(AN5327) application.

but, there are OverPhaseACurrent fault as soon as I power on the board. Even if Motor UVW line is off.

It do not enter Ready state. It only stay Fault state.

I already tested MC9S12ZVML128_PMSM_Sensorless application(Dual shunt) under same condition.

It works well. It enter Ready state. no problem.

Could you check the MC9S12ZVML128_PMSM_Sensorless_SingleShunt(AN5327) application?

What's problem?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies

xiangxu860
Contributor II

Hi Radek and Sohyun ,

Could  the project of MC9S12ZVML128_PMSM_Sensorless_SingleShunt(AN5327)   debug and run in the Codewarror v10.6 ?

The project is build in Codewarror v10.7 . If I debug this project in Codewarror v10.6 ,some errors will come out . 

How can I fix it ?(my company only bought the license of Codewarror v10.6)

by the way ,where can I find the Post Revisions of  AMMCLIB ?

RadekS

0 Kudos

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

HI Xiang,

I could open and build AN5327SW project in my CW10.6.4 without any issue.

If project was already built in different IDE or moved (changed paths), you must clean project (menu-Project-Clean) for restore relative paths to the files. After that you may build project from scratch.

About AMMCLib)

Please look at my answer at different thread:

https://community.nxp.com/message/888128?commentID=888128#comment-888128

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
Radek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Sohyun,

I tested MC9S12ZVML128_PMSM_Sensorless_SingleShunt(AN5327) application few days ago.

It worked fine, but it seems that there is probably typo error in quick start guide for MC9S12ZVML128_PMSM_Sensorless_SingleShunt(AN5327):

http://www.nxp.com/assets/documents/data/en/user-guides/AN5327-QSG.pdf

Please try to configure jumpers J60 and J57 into position 2-3 for DC bus current measurement instead phase A current sense.

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
Radek

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

xiangxu860
Contributor II

Hi Radek and Sohyun ,

Recently I am also focus on  MC9S12ZVML128_PMSM_Sensorless_SingleShunt(AN5327) application ,

could you tell me  what Evaluation Board  do you use ?

Now I have    MTRCKTSBNZVM128   which is designed for BLDC sensorless control.

May I use this Evaluation Board  to run MC9S12ZVML128_PMSM_Sensorless_SingleShunt(AN5327) project?

and  what is the difference beween MTRCKTSBNZVM128  and  MTRCKTSPNZVM128  ?

0 Kudos

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Xiang,

There isn’t any real physical difference between MTRCKTSBNZVM128 and MTRCKTSPNZVM128 kits.

The motors are the same. This type of motor is sold as BLDC, however, its behavior slightly rather fits PMSM.  

The evaluation boards and MCUs are also the same.

The only difference is in software and appropriate jumper settings.

Yes, you may run MC9S12ZVML128_PMSM_Sensorless_SingleShunt(AN5327) software even on MTRCKTSBNZVM128 kit.

The AN5327SW:

www.nxp.com/assets/documents/data/en/application-notes-software/AN5327SW.zip

The AN5327 quick start guide:

http://www.nxp.com/assets/documents/data/en/user-guides/AN5327-QSG.pdf

please be aware that there is still typo error in this document (already reported) – the jumpers J57 and J60 should be in position 2-3.

Please check default jumper positions on board per QSG with exception J57 and J60 jumpers.

Note: the default serial channel for FreeMaster is USB-to-SCI circuit on board (J25). If you use OSBDM virtual channel instead, please modify J27, J28 jumper positions.

Note: If you will use S12ZVML-MINIBRD, you have to modify also CPMU clock settings since the external oscillator is not assembled on S12ZVML-MINIBRD board.

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
Radek

0 Kudos

sohyunjang
Contributor III

I check the configure. I only measured DC bus current and DC bus voltage.

I connect I_DCB and PAD0. Is it right?

And, I use R68,R48,R56,R71 is 0.002ohm. motor is 45ZWN2490B given with  S12ZVM12EVB Evaluation Board.

I measured the DC shunt register by oscilloscope. DC shunt register is 0 V.

However, I have GDU error and OverPhaseACurrnet Faults.

I check the parameter by debbuging.

I have struct meas.measured.f16Udcb: 15616. Other value is 0 (f16Idcb is also 0).

I have struct drvFOC.iAbcFbck.f16Arg1: 30064, f16Arg2: -48, f16Arg3: -30032.

I have ADC0ResultList.[0].[0]: 62896, [1]: 62736, [2]: 62848, [3]: 62784, [4]~[7] : 0,

ADC0ResultList.[1].[0]: 62880, [1]: 62752, [2]: 62848, [3]: 62784, [4]~[7] : 0.

It is under condition that DC bus current is 0, but GDU error and OverPhaseACurrnet Faults is occure.

I use codewarrior ver.10.6 and build settiong is

C:\Freescale\AMMCLIB\MC9S12ZVM_AMMCLIB_v1.1.0\include

C:\Freescale\AMMCLIB\MC9S12ZVM_AMMCLIB_v1.1.5\lib\cw10x\MC9S12ZVM_AMMCLIB.UC.a

what is problem?

0 Kudos

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Sohyun,

I am not sure.

Could you please share here picture of your EVB, that we could check your jumper settings?

Did you modify anything in provided project?

It is quite unusual that you use different version of AMMCLib for lib file and include directory.

So, there may be some issue either with incorrect linking in your project or slightly different API between old and new AMMCLib versions.

I would like to recommend keep it consistent. Please check whether you reference only one version of library.

Project-Properties-C/C++ Build-Settings-

S12Z Linker-Input-Libraries

S12Z Compiler-Access Paths

S12Z Assembler-Input

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
Radek

0 Kudos

sohyunjang
Contributor III

Unfortunately, I don't take a picture in office because of company's security.

I connect I_DCB and PAD0 directly. And I change the shunt register : 0.002 ohm. Original is 0.01 ohm on board.

And I dont use Internal and External Amp on board. I directly connet I_DCB and PAD0.

I don't change the  MC9S12ZVML128_PMSM_Sensorless_SingleShunt(AN5327) project.

I tested chage the value GDUOC0_GOCT0 = 12 -> GDUOC0_GOCT0 = 0xff, #define I_PH_OVER FRAC16(0.45) -> #define I_PH_OVER FRAC16(0.95)

It enter the ready state. No fault.

Maybe, should I down the shunt register to solve the overcurrent?

Or is It problem that I use BLDC Motor(given by board) not PMSM Motor?

I tested BLDC sensorless control. It works fine.

AN5327 original setting is MC9S12ZVM_AMMCLIB_v1.1.5.

But, I asked compile promblem. And you answered it before.

https://community.nxp.com/thread/447134.

Maybe is it problem?

0 Kudos