Hi sirs, I wonder if can I connect the MM912637kit directly with the battery of positive and negetive poles?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi sirs, I wonder if can I connect the MM912637kit directly with the battery of positive and negetive poles?

dws
Contributor III

Because I found in datasheet it describe that the Kit must connect with DC power,but I want to test battery,I need the current and voltage to calculate SOC.

I need you help, I will buy this kit within few days,but In China the suppliers only supply kit exclude basic initial software.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lama
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Because I do not see any difference between isolated laboratory supply and independent voltage source as 12V battery then the answer is yes if the battery is a power supply.

If you want to measure the battery voltage, then there is pin VSENSE which is designed to connect the battery voltage directly. The kit contains a switch which enables to connect the battery voltage to the MCU.

For more info search for keyword VSENSE in attached datasheet a and user guide for the KIT.

Best regards,

Ladislav

0 Kudos

dws
Contributor III

Hi lama,I learned from datasheet of MM912-637 could calculate SOC of acid battery precisely, I want to know how to achieve it through the Kit of MM912_637.

Best wishes

thank you 

Dawei 

0 Kudos