cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexray Speed (MCU : MC9S12XF512MLM)

Kartoon67
Contributor III

Hi,

I have some problem for configuring the speed rate for my Flexray Block.

I says in the datasheet, that for modify the flexray speed, I have to change the configuration of MCR Register like this :

Bit Rate [Mbit/s] :    10.0Mbit/s         8.0Mbit/s          5.0Mbit/s                2.5
MCR.BITRATE :       000                   011                   001                        010

When I modifiy the value of MCR register in my program, the flexray communication don't work :

const Fr_HW_config_type Fr_HW_cfg_00 ={    0x000400,     // FlexRay module base address    0x0FF000,     // FlexRay memory base address (MB headers start at this address)    FR_MC9S12XF,     // Type of Freescale FlexRay module    FALSE,          // Synchronization filtering    FR_INTERNAL_SYSTEM_BUS_CLOCK,2, // Value of the PRESCALE or BITRATE bit field in the MCR register    16,             // Data size - segment 1    8,              // Data size - segment 2    16,             // Last MB in segment 1 (Number of MB in Segment1 - 1)    31,             // Last individual MB (except FIFO); (Number of MB in Segment1 + Number of MB in Segment2 - 1)    32,             // Total number of used MB (Last_individual_MB + 1 + FIFO)    TRUE,           // Allow coldstart    0,              // The value of the TIMEOUT bit field in the SYMATOR register - not implemented for all FlexRay     0,              // Offset of the Sync Frame Table in the FlexRay memory    FR_DUAL_CHANNEL_MODE    // Single channel mode disabled};

Have you an idea about my problem? Maybe I forget some parameter that I need to configure?

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

chujun
Contributor I

I also meet this problem 。How can I SET??

0 Kudos