Does the AUTOSAR 3.0 EB tresos link based on S12XS not exist? I have found many pages that do not ex

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the AUTOSAR 3.0 EB tresos link based on S12XS not exist? I have found many pages that do not ex

BigHello
Contributor II

I found the MCAL package about S12XS, but it prompts an error in EB tresos 26.2.0, such as "No license for module Adc_TS_T11D7M4I3R0_0"; I think this is caused by the incompatible version of EB, but I can't find it on the NXP official website The EB link corresponding to S12XS, and the page about AUTOSAR 3.0 on the NXP web page includes EB tresos, such as https://www.nxp.com/design/automotive-software-and-tools/autosar/autosar-3- 0-x-classic-platform-software:AUTOSAR-3, here mentions "Includes 3rd party AUTOSAR configuration tool (EB tresos Studio)"

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

nxf78987
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello BigHello,

You can access this website to download the EB Tresos:

https://nxp.flexnetoperations.com/control/frse/product?child_plneID=710907&ver=ARC

You must read the "Release note" of the driver to know the version EB Tresos used.

You can select "Current" or "Previous" to find the version of EB Tresos, that you want to download.

nxf78987_0-1660043189431.png

Best regards,

Dan

0 Kudos

BigHello
Contributor II

I have installed EB 25.1.1 and 'EB Client License Administrator 1.2.4' according to the instructions on the page. When using the activation code in the web page to activate, it always shows that the activation fails, prompting 'Status: 4, Creating request'

ERROR: flxActAppActivationSend(50041,41143,34)
Connection to FlexNet Operations Server failed.’;
Later, I also tried offline activation, but also prompted the error 'Manual Node-Locked License Activation processing ...
ERROR: Processing response (50019,41200,10246)'. Is there any other way I can try, thank you very much for your reply.

0 Kudos

BigHello
Contributor II

Thank you very much, the information you provided is very useful.

0 Kudos