cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication on MC9S12ZVML

changyoonchoi
Contributor I

Dear All

I want to using the 3 communications(SPI, UART, LIN). Also It operate the DC motor

In DC motor operation, Between the communications have a crash.

What I want to know what's crash.

I can not be sure that the three kinds of communication available in MC9S12ZVML .

Computing power is OK?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Changyoon,

Unfortunately, I am not sure with your question.

Could you please specify what you mean by “crash”? Is it MCU reset, hang in some loop, motor stops, or something else?

The typical reason for unexpected MCU reset is an unexpected interrupt and followed code runaway. Here is example code for detection of unexpected interrupt source:

https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-330312

The next typical reason is an internal/external watchdog. Do you use COP watchdog?

Did you implement and code for enable/disable interrupts out of the standard behavior of interrupt routines (I bit is automatically set at begin of ISR and it is automatically cleared at the end of ISR) and global interrupt enable at the start of main code?

How did you set interrupt priorities?

Did you set CPMUVREGCTL register prior you start executing your code?

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
RadekS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos