cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About KT9z1638 can not work normally

dws
Contributor III

Hi all,

Firstly,I use the demo which the NXP supplied,I can't acquire the current,voltage and temperature

Seconde,I debug the board ,it stop in there pastedImage_1.png

the come into interrupt herepastedImage_2.png

Lastly, it stay in this function pastedImage_3.png

then it come interrupt.......

could you tell me why ?

thank you 

Dawei

4 Replies

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Dawei,

Could you please clarify exactly which board you use?

Please check whether you have connected RESET_A and RESET pins.

If yes, please disconnect it during debugging in the special mode.

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
Radek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

dws
Contributor III

Hi Radek Sestak,

I don't connect  Reset and Reset_A, I used OSBDM to debug the board

pastedImage_2.pngpastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos

dws
Contributor III

Hi  Radek Sestak,

I used KIT9Z1638EVM board.

Looking forward you replication!

thank you !

Dawei

0 Kudos

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Dawei,

I am sorry for my late response.

Thank you for more details.

I tested KT9Z1_638_LIN_demo software with similar results.

Per documentation: “after 5s off no LIN communication the device enters low power mode (LED D4 off)”.

When MCU is in low power mode, also D7 LED is turned off. Unfortunately, the MCU cannot be debugged in low power mode since there missing clocks.

So, I suppose that you testing KT9Z1_638_LIN_demo software without LIN master node.

If you testing KT9Z1_638_LIN_demo software with LIN master node, there might be some issue in LIN communication settings.

If no LIN master is used I recommend to use the SCI based demo, which allows to run the application and monitor the measured signals on a terminal as described in the documentation.

Regarding LIN demo and entering low power mode….

The LIN driver just provides information about the LIN no bus activity. The main.c does check this and enter low power mode…

So just ignore / comment out the following code will do the job.

if(l_status.word != 0)  {
               if(l_status.bit.gotosleep)  {  
                           LEDModeOff();
                           LEDRxOff();
                           B_PCR_WUEH_WULIN = 1;                                                           // enable LIN wakeup (works independent of LIN PHY enable)      
                           B_PCR_WUEH_WUPTB4 = 1;                                                          // enable PTB4 wakeup     

#ifdef LPMODE_SLEEP

ADCDisable();                                                                         
                           TsenseDisable();
                           B_GPIO_VSENSE = 0;
                           l_sys_irq_disable(LI0);                                                  // only SCI!!!
                           B_TIE_C3I = 0;                                                                        // LIN timer
                           PCREnterSleepMode();

while(1) DO_NOTHING;                                                            // should not reach here

#endif

#ifdef LPMODE_STOP

// disable interrupts (SCI and TIM are read only in Intermediate mode!!!! So any pending IRQ might trigger multiple D2Dinterrupts)
                           //! \todo how to disable with lin driver and SCI!!! Stop Timer or disable just ch3‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

Let me know if you have any more questions or issues.

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
Radek

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!