9s12xhz512的问题

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9s12xhz512的问题

zcjxjw
Contributor I

我用BDM 5.1软件读汽车仪表9s12XHZ512,其它数据都能读出,就是ALL_EPAGES的FC0800..FF0BFF读不出来,读出来的数据全是FF,但软件上显示已经编程,是有数据的,请问这是什么原因?谢!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Unfortunately I am not sure whether I understood translation of your question (Google translator):

“I read with BDM 5.1 software automotive instrument 9s12XHZ512, other data are read, is ALL_EPAGES of FC0800..FF0BFF not be read, the data read out all FF, but the software has been programmed to display, there is data, is this What is the reason? thanks!”

I suppose that you use CodeWarrior 5.1 and you data in paged flash cannot be displayed by debugger in memory window. Correct?

Please go to debugger menu->HC12MultilinkCyclonePro->Debugging Memory map->select Banked flash->Modify/Details->check refresh memory when halting.

refresh memory when halting2.PNG.png

This will cause that debugger will automatically update also paged flash when we stop MCU.

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
RadekS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

zcjxjw
Contributor I

没有用 我今天又读了个9s12XHY256同样只能读出一半的数据 另一半读不出来 软件提示没有读出来

但我用别的设备读出来了全部数据 你看看是什么原因

0 Kudos

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Unfortunately I am not sure whether I understood translation of your question (Google translator):

“I did not use the same 9s12XHY256 read a read only half of the data could not be read today and the other half did not read out the software prompts

But I read with other equipment out all the data you look at what is the reason”

Could you please write your question in English?

I recommended check option “refresh memory when halting” in my last reply.

Please check also banked memory start and end addresses.

For S12XHZ512 it should be range E08000 .. FFBFFF

For S12XHY256 it should be range F08000 .. FFBFFF.

If only half of memory is read, it is possible that something interrupts this reading. Are you sure, that watchdog or other reset sources are disabled?

Both S12XHZ512 and S12XHY256 MCUs contain Illegal Address reset and this will cause MCU reset in case of accessing unimplemented memory range.

I would like to note that S12XHZ512 and S12XHY256 are different, together incompatible MCUs built of different technology. Please ensure that you selected proper derivative MCU in your debugger. This could be simply changed by double clicking on derivative name on bottom status line.

Derivative.PNG

Of course, it hasn't any sense to load S12XHZ512 project into S12XHY256 MCU and opposite.

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
RadekS

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos