cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UCANS32K146-01 and KIT-UCANS32K146.

iaingalloway
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please ask questions about UCANS32K146 here.

[aka RDDRONE-UCANS32K146 CANNODE UAVCAN UAVCANNODE UCANS32K KIT-UCANS32K146 UCANS32K1SIC KIT-UCANS32K1SIC]

0 Kudos
21 Replies

maxe
Contributor II

I already posted this question to the board. But now I saw, that there's a post here for this purpose, so I decided to post it here, too.

I'm considering to buy a couple of UCANS32K146 to use them as UAVCAN Nodes with PX4. However, before buying them I would like to make sure that everything works as expected and is easy to set up.

I saw this video of Peter van der Perk using the UCANS32K146 with PX4 as a UAVCAN Node for a GPS. The only problem is that the video seems to be completely outdated. I tried following the instructions given in the video and it didn't work at all. I checked out the pr-uavcan-v1_bms_minimal branch and tried building the firmware using `make nxp_rddrone-uavcan146`, but make reports that the build target does not exist. In the video there is also a link to gitbook that - apparently - is supposed to provide details on how to build the software, but the link is broken: https://nxp.gitbook.io/ucans32k146/px-and-uavcan/building-the-px4-firmware. Is there any updated version of that video or gitbook available? Or is there any other ressource that properly explains how to use UCANS32K146 together with PX4?

0 Kudos