Rapid IoT kit is not connecting with weather station demo nor with atmosphere IoT

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rapid IoT kit is not connecting with weather station demo nor with atmosphere IoT

Deval
Contributor I

I am new to the Rapid IoT kit. The rapid IoT kit is connecting with Bluetooth but inside the weather monitoring demo and atmosphere IoT android app the device is not recognized by the app. I also uploaded the Rapid IoT Kit Out Of Box Demo (Deployed) firmware.bin but it did not work for me. Anybody has an idea about why the kit is not showing inside the app.

Thanks in Advance,

Deval

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Stevenadry
Contributor I

Whoa, it seems like you were facing some challenges with your Rapid IoT kit, and even the weather station demo and atmosphere IoT app weren't recognizing your device? Bummer, mate! Now, I gotta let you know that this thread is a year old, but I'm here to lend you a hand with some fresh info. So, let's dive in! First off, have you tried checking out the Weather Forecast feature on the Rapid IoT kit? It's all about getting that sweet weather data from reliable sources like World Weather Online. They've got the lowdown on weather conditions, forecasts, and more!

0 Kudos