Empty frame received on ethernet of MIMXRT1062

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empty frame received on ethernet of MIMXRT1062

Sha_G
Contributor I

The " ENET_GetRxFrameSize "show that the length of the received frame is 0. The ' control ' element of the ' curBuffDescrip ' always comes as 32768 and as a result ' kStatus_ENET_RxFrameEmpty ' is returned.

The transmit routines work fine and frames are transmitted correctly.

But do not see any frames received because of the above observations.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Sha_G
Contributor I

I am replicating the " enet_txrx_transfer " example from the SDK on our board. Just changed the pin numbers for INT and RST as per our board. This example works fine on the EVK board. 

However, I see that on our board the " PHY_KSZ8081_GetAutoNegotiationStatus() " and the " PHY_KSZ8081_GetLinkStatus() " do not read the Basic Status register of the KSZ8081 correctly. As a result The program cannot detect link status / receive frames / auto negotiate. 

0 Kudos

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

If the same code with no major modification is not working in custom board then I think this could be a hardware related issue. You can see our schematics of the evaluation board as reference from this link: https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=MIMXRT1060-EVK-DESIGNFILE-A3

Best regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Are you using SDK example? If so, could you please specify? Also provide steps to replicate this in our EVK.

Best regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos