Does NXP offer any Reference Designs that support Windows 10 Iot Core that are production ready?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does NXP offer any Reference Designs that support Windows 10 Iot Core that are production ready?

honeyws
Contributor I

I am looking for a SoC that supports Windows 10 IoT core, but I do not have the resources to design a custom SoC. I came across this article from Microsoft.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/iot-core/learn-about-hardware/iotnxp 

Does NXP offer any production ready units that can be purchased that support Windows 10 IoT Core. 
I am not interested in eval or dev kits as I am looking for a production ready SoC.
0 Kudos
3 Replies

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Wesley Honeycutt,

Some NXP boards are supported by Windows 10 IoT Core as you can see from the list on the link you mentioned. However, all support is provided by Microsoft. NXP supported boards are development boards so they are not being handled as production SoC but you may contact your NXP Sales or FAE for more details on what could be available in this regard.

Regards,

0 Kudos

honeyws
Contributor I

Do you have any contact information for sales? I tried the live chat and

they directed me here. Who can I speak with about reference designs? I

can't find any contact information on the website.

Thank you,

Wesley

0 Kudos

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Wesley,

My apologies for the difficulties contacting a representative. I would recommend reaching to your nearest NXP Distributor, which can be found on the following page:

Distributor Network | NXP 

I hope this helps!

Regards,

0 Kudos