Rapid IoT Kit Out Of Box Demo (Deployed) firmware.bin

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello,

please find attached an updated version of the Out of the Box application. 

This version is 'public' meaning that once falshed on a kit any one can connect to it.

Key changes compared to previous version:

- Bug fix: when switching back and forth BLE / THREAD /BLE, kits were rebooting once BLE connection was established

- Default display brightness was reduced leading to ballpark 15% longer battery life

- CCS811 sensor update was decreased from once every second to once every 10s which will save 10 to 15% battery life more

- UARTover USB has been enabled allowing user to track / debug using a terminal while the kit is connected to a PC 

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
Attachments
Comments

NXP Semiconductors Rapid IoT Prototyping Kit (SLN-RPK-NODE) is designed to take developers mykfcexperience from an Internet of Things (IoT) idea to proof of concept (PoC), in a matter of minutes.

Thanks, now how do I reflash the Rapid-IoT device?

Ralph

Please see p108 in the User Guide:

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=SLN-RPK-NODE-UG 

Once put in MSD mode, it is just a drag and drop from a PC.

pastedImage_1.png

Eric,

This is the only one tha works by me, can you send me the exported (atmo) file? Perhaps i can find out then why this is the only one working, all the rapid iot studio examples stay hanging in there provisioning.

Thanks in advance,

Hans Volbeda

Hi,

I bought a SLN-RPK-NODE module. I load it with this version of firmware: Rapid IoT Kit Out Of Box Demo (Deployed) firmware.bin. I try to connect on Bluetooth from my mobile phone Samsung Galaxy A51 using the Atmosphere IoT application but I did not succeed even on the modul is displayed the message Pairing successful!. The mobile application does not find any Bluetooth device.

I tried also to connect with Putty from my laptop. Here you have the messages received from the module:

.NXP_RapProt_usb_serial_BT_pairing  4.jpg

Thank you,

Cristian.

No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎03-18-2019 02:11 AM
Updated by: