t2080: Cannot ping any of the ethernet interfaces

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

t2080: Cannot ping any of the ethernet interfaces

sreekumartp
Contributor I

I have enabled the 1G ethernet ports on the t2080 reference board, assigned IP address. However, I am unable to ping to the board from a computer attached to the network. I have tried eth2/3/4/5 interfaces, none of them seem to be working.

Attached are the kernel boot up and Uboot logs.

PS: I see there are similar queries, but not solution suggested..

Original Attachment has been moved to: bootuplogs.zip

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

In your logs I see two different hardware interfaces have the same MAC address:

Here is a part of your boot log, interfaces with the same MAC are marked by bold:

fsl_mac: fsl_mac: FSL FMan MAC API based driver                                 
fsl_mac ffe4e0000.ethernet: FMan MEMAC                                          
fsl_mac ffe4e0000.ethernet: FMan MAC address: 00:04:9f:04:e3:d6                 
fsl_mac ffe4e2000.ethernet: FMan MEMAC                                          
fsl_mac ffe4e2000.ethernet: FMan MAC address: 00:04:9f:04:e3:d3                 
fsl_mac ffe4e4000.ethernet: FMan MEMAC                                          
fsl_mac ffe4e4000.ethernet: FMan MAC address: 00:04:9f:04:e3:d4                 
fsl_mac ffe4e6000.ethernet: FMan MEMAC                                          
fsl_mac ffe4e6000.ethernet: FMan MAC address: 00:04:9f:04:e3:d5                 
fsl_mac ffe4f0000.ethernet: FMan MEMAC                                          
fsl_mac ffe4f0000.ethernet: FMan MAC address: 00:04:9f:04:e3:d6                 
fsl_mac ffe4f2000.ethernet: FMan MEMAC                                          
fsl_mac ffe4f2000.ethernet: FMan MAC address: 00:04:9f:04:e3:d7     

This is obviously incorrect situation, please fix and check again.

Please show "ifconfig -a" for further debugging.

Have a great day,
Alexander
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

sreekumartp
Contributor I

Thanks. !

0 Kudos