hi,i got an error of **** Build of configuration Default for project xyz **** (Cannot run program "make": Launching failed)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi,i got an error of **** Build of configuration Default for project xyz **** (Cannot run program "make": Launching failed)

chandramouligaj
Contributor I

hi,i have to create a new project with existing code in codewarrior v10.5.1 for T1040 .so i fallow the below steps

1)open codewarrior

2)select t1040 and other settings also,after it opens a project wizard,here creating a project with some name

3)after create a new project with existing code here also ask project name so i fallow the steps in file->new->make a project with existing code ,and select the file

4)now after build all i got a error of

**** Build of configuration Default for project xyz ****

(Cannot run program "make": Launching failed)

(Cannot run program "make": Launching failed)

5)i think after creating a new project with existing code in that project source files are not included ,if yes tell me how to include source files else help me how to include the existing files in to our project

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Find the Chapter 3 of the "PA FAQ Guide.pdf" file. This file is available using the following path:

C:\Freescale\CW_PA_v10.5.1\PA\Help\PDF

Find the "How can I add another source or header file to my project?" in this file.

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos