We are using LS1043A, i have a query in Step one of Power sequencing shall we obtain other power rails (OVDD, LVDD, PLL Power) of step1 from 3.3V (DVDD,EVDD)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are using LS1043A, i have a query in Step one of Power sequencing shall we obtain other power rails (OVDD, LVDD, PLL Power) of step1 from 3.3V (DVDD,EVDD)

logeshs
Contributor II

We are having a power architecture such that 3.3V(DVDD, EVDD) is generated from 12V(input to board), and from 3.3V we are generating rest of the power supplies required for processor 1.8V (AVDD_CGA1,AVDD_CGA2,AVDD_PLAT,AVDD_D1,OVDD,) & 2.5V (LVDD).

This step 1 is followed by Step 2 to Generate 1V (VDD,S1VDD) from 12V input, followed by,

Step 3 - 1.35V (G1VDD,X1VDD,AVDD_SD1_PLL1,AVDD_SD1_PLL2) is generated from 3.3V

Please confirm shall we follow this sequence? Please confirm whether shall we use sequence of DVDD, EVDD followed by OVDD, PLL power, LVDD in step 1 of power sequence as i mentioned above?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Pavel
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Your power up sequence corresponds to recommended power up sequence from the Section 3.2 of the LS1043a Datasheet Rev 1:

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=LS1043A&Parent_nodeId=1412692250778715498030&Parent_page...

It is correct power up sequence.

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

logeshs
Contributor II

So we can follow any order of Power Sequence in Step 1, Please Confirm?

0 Kudos