cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U-boot flashing in code-warrior USB TAP

abineshselvaraj
Contributor III

Hi,

We are using P1020E-WLAN board for our software porting. Now, the U-boot got corrupted and the board fails to boot. To recover it, we are using code-warrior USB tap and installed the code-warrior IDE version 10.2.1 to flash u-boot in NOR flash. When we try to connect and download the u-boot.bin file, it shows the below error,

"Flash algorithm fails to download in DDR, check DDR configuration is correct and flash base-address is proper" .

Is it means that, the target initialisation files for P1020WLAN are not supported in IDE. If yes, is it possible to share initialisation files for P1020WLAN board.

Thanks & Regards,

S.Abinesh.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

abineshselvaraj
Contributor III

Hi,

Please find the attached error message shown in code-warrior IDE when we try to download the u-boot bin file.

0 Kudos

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

abineshselvaraj
Contributor III

Hello Yiping,

Thanks for the valuable information. I'm getting the same error, even-after using the attached P1020RDB_init_sram.tcl file as target initialisation script (shown in attached snapshot "CW_snap1").

I have created a flash programmer task by using custom xml file (P1020WLAN_NOR_FLASH.xml) updated with P1020WLAN NOR flash base address (0xee000000) and size  (shown in attached snapshot "CW_snap2"). Kindly verify the flash programmer actions,target ram address and offset in this snapshot.

Also, I found few other initialization files as shown in snapshot "CW_snap2". Do we need to update these files for WLAN board?

Regards,

S.Abinesh

0 Kudos