cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RCW Fetcher failure for ls1043ardb

nikhilprakash
Contributor IV

Hi,

I am working on ls1043ardb board. I successfully completed my initial compilation and got the images working fine for fsl-image-minimal, but now when I do bitbake rcw it is giving me fetcher failure with the following log :

WARNING: Failed to fetch URL git://sw-stash.freescale.net/scm/dnnpi/ls1043-rcw.git;branch=ls1043a_bringup;protocol=http, attempting MIRRORS if available

ERROR: Fetcher failure: Unable to find revision d86486ad1c4b53bc009728f026a87b7f915191b9 in branch ls1043a_bringup even from upstream

ERROR: Function failed: Fetcher failure for URL: 'git://sw-stash.freescale.net/scm/dnnpi/ls1043-rcw.git;branch=ls1043a_bringup;protocol=http'. Unable to fetch URL from any source.

when I try to git clone the above link seperately its giving me the following log :

Cloning into 'ls1043-rcw'...

fatal: unable to connect to sw-stash.freescale.net:

sw-stash.freescale.net[0: 205.178.189.129]: errno=Connection timed out

Is there anything wrong in what i  am doing or is there any alternate link from which I can get rcw.

Pls help

Thanks in advance

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies

nikhilprakash
Contributor IV

Hi ufedor,

During intial compilation everything was fine and we used the source as given below.

git://sw-stash.freescale.net/scm/dnnpi/ls1043-rcw.git;branch=ls1043a_bringup;protocol=http

But now we are getting fetcher failure error.We used the above link as well as the link given above.

Is there any other link to the source?Pls help.

0 Kudos

ufedor
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please answer:

Which SDK you're using?

Where did you get it?

0 Kudos

nikhilprakash
Contributor IV

Hi ufedor,

We are using SDK V-0.5.

0 Kudos

ufedor
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The SDK v0.5 is a beta release and it is more convenient to investigate the issue as technical case:

How I could create a Service Request?

0 Kudos

nikhilprakash
Contributor IV

Hi ufedor,

Does the compilation depend on sstate-cache?If i delete sstate-cache and do bitbake rcw it compiles fine.Also kernel and uboot is coming from the same server as that of rcw.And it has never shown fetcher failure even if rcw fails.

0 Kudos

ufedor
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The rcw source tarball should be cleaned by “bitbake -c cleanall rcw”, the source code of LS1043 SDK was not pushed to the external git, so the source ISO needs to be installed.

0 Kudos

nikhilprakash
Contributor IV

Hi ufedor,

We are using SDK V-0.5.

0 Kudos

ufedor
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please check which server is used when building other components.

0 Kudos

nikhilprakash
Contributor IV

Hi ufedor,

I got the below link.Can i use it for ls1043ardb?

git://git.freescale.com/ppc/sdk/rcw.git

Also when i   tried with git clone ,rcw folder was created.But when i added the same to bb(link given above) file ,fetcher failure occurs.Whats the issue.Pls help.

0 Kudos

ufedor
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

> git://git.freescale.com/ppc/sdk/rcw.git

This git does not contain RCW for the LS1043A.

Which SDK you're using?

Where did you get it?

0 Kudos