cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with QCVS DDR Tool for t1042

megaloldeanmega
Contributor I

Hello!

I use manual QCVS DDR Tool (https://www.nxp.com/files-static/soft_dev_tools/doc/user_guide/QCVS_DDR_User_Guide.pdf )  for customization frequency ddr t1042.

I ran into the problem of checking. I use codewarrior tap (usb), and when checking all cells indicate an error. Error in each cell - D_INIT was not cleared by hardware!

I noticed that in CCS it always says: connection CCSAPI # 1 from% my_machine_name% is closed

How can I correct these errors and get tested?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello megaloldean megaloldean,

Please make sure there is valid RCW on the target board.

If there is SPD on the target board, please use reading from SPD method to create the initial DDR QCVS project.

If no SPD, please create a default DDR QCVS project, after configure DDR property related parameters in the project according to the DDR datasheet, then generate the initial DDR controller configuration parameters to connect to the target board to do initialization, optimization and validation.

Please read DDR controller related registers from CodeWarrior IDE, especially DDR_ERR_DETECT.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos