cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Openwrt for T1024 and MPC8315 devices

gouravjain
Contributor IV

Hi friends,

We have two different boards, first one is based on T1024 and another one is based on MPC8315 device. Want to port OpenWRT into that. But i found no where this OpenWRT files for these boards. Somewhere, i read like P1022 supports this feature.

can someone pls tell me how to cross compile openWRT for P1022 (link, pdf etc).

Will it be same for T1024 and MPC8315 devices also??

Thanks in advance....

regards,

Gourav

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Sorry, OpenWRT is not a NXP product, and our OpenWRT support is limited only to OpenWRT packages we offer for several our processors as a part of ready-to-use router solutions, for example for LS1024A or LS1043A.

There is no OpenWRT support for T1024 and MPC8315 available from NXP, sorry.

Regarding P1022 support - this processor is very close to P1020, which is already supported by openwrt.org and, as per my personal understanding, can be ported to P1022, however we do not have porting experience here, in NXP, and therefore, can not offer you a ready to use porting guide or application note on how to do that.

Have a great day,
Alexander

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos