Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lauterbach Debugger support to T4240RDB-64B

Jump to solution
vinothkumars
Senior Contributor IV

Hi All,

I am working on T4240RDB-64B machine. I want to program DDR alone using lauterbach and also I am new to lauterbach. So, I don't know which command want to use for Initialize the SDRAM. 

I want to you guys support for use lauterbach specific commands for flash SDRAM.

Thank you for all your support......!

Regards, VinothS

Regards,
Vinothkumar Sekar
0 Kudos
1 Solution
rweiss
Contributor V

Hi VinothS,

you can find example setup scripts for QorIQ T4 processors and boards in your TRACE32 installation directory under demo\powerpc64bit\hardware\qoriq_t4\

If you don't have the demo folder in your installation, you can also download the scripts from here: TRACE32® Start-Up and other Scripts (search for T4240)

Best regards,

Reinhard

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
rweiss
Contributor V

Hi VinothS,

you can find example setup scripts for QorIQ T4 processors and boards in your TRACE32 installation directory under demo\powerpc64bit\hardware\qoriq_t4\

If you don't have the demo folder in your installation, you can also download the scripts from here: TRACE32® Start-Up and other Scripts (search for T4240)

Best regards,

Reinhard

0 Kudos
ufedor
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please ask the Lauterbach technical support directly because NXP directly supports only CodeWarrior and do not have resources to support third-party tools.

0 Kudos
vinothkumars
Senior Contributor IV

Hi Ufedor,

Thank you for your quick response.

Regards, VinothS

Regards,
Vinothkumar Sekar
0 Kudos