LS1012A Reference Manual Note on page 1824

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LS1012A Reference Manual Note on page 1824

emagnioj
Contributor II

On Page 1824 of the LS1012A's Reference Manual there is a NOTE "USB 2.0 operates only in host mode" 

Does it mean that Device Mode maybe in ULPI with external transceiver is not supported?

Thank you!
Dom

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

It is a mistake. Documentation will be corrected.

The LS1021a ULPI can be used as USB device in full-speed and high-speed modes

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

emagnioj
Contributor II

Thank you Pavel! I have another question about I2S Master Clock, on the LS1012A there is the SAI_MCLK reported in the group of the External Signals but i m not able to find a SAI_MCLK pin or an Audio Master Clock externally feeded. see page 982 of the LS1012A reference manual.

Does it mean that i cannot supply an external MCLK and the Audio Master Clock is generated only from the internal PLL?

On page 990 there is the MSEL register with Option 1, Option 2 and Option 3 for the MCLK where can i find info about these option?

Thank you!
Domenico

0 Kudos