LS1012A-FRWY USB 3.0 Not Working

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LS1012A-FRWY USB 3.0 Not Working

smh
Contributor I

I have been experimenting with the LS1012A-FRWY board and trying to get the USB 3.0 port working in both host and peripheral mode. When I connect a USB 3.0 Pen Drive to the board running as a host, it is not recognised by the board. However, when I plug the same Pen Drive into a USB 2.0 hub which I then connect to the board, it works fine. 

When using the board as a peripheral USB device plugged into a Windows 10 PC, it is recognised as a USB 2.0 device and not a USB 3.0 device.

The device tree lists both the USB 2.0 serial port and the USB 3.0 port and the kernel has been built with USB 3.0 functionality.

What could be the problem?

Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Test your FRWY-LS1012A board using latest NXP Linux BSP LSDK 18.12:

https://www.nxp.com/support/developer-resources/run-time-software/linux-software-and-development-too...

Test your FRWY-LS1012A board using different USB slave. Perhaps this Pen Drive is not full USB 3.0 compatible.

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos